The sweet smell of Cocoa Mulch attracts dogs to it.  If your dog ingest Cocoa Mulch, it
causes a range of clinical signs from vomiting, diarrhea and muscle tremors to elevated
heart rate, hyperactivity and seizures.
Large amounts of ingested fertilizer can cause sever stomach upset and may result in life threatening
gastrointestinal obstruction
HERBICIDES (SPRAYS AND GRANULES)
WARNING:  This web site is protected by Federal Copyright laws.  Unauthorized reproduction
or distribution of pictures, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and
will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
COCOA MULCH
Many compost piles have foods that are toxic to your pets in them.  While compost is great for Mother
Nature the bacteria that break it down and the toxic food in them can harm your dog.  Please keep
them away from your compost pile.
Depending in what is in them they can be life threatening to your dog, if ingested.  If your dog should
ingest one insecticides or insect baits.  Please grab the container that it was in and your dog and
get to the veterinarians immediately.
LITTLE FRIENDS
SCHNAUZERS
Sebring, FL  33875
863-414-4339
TRANSLATION
HOME
FERTILIZERS
COCO FIBER
COMPOST PILES
 
 
INSECTICIDES/INSECT BAITS
TOXIC AND POISONOUS GARDENING FOR
SCHNAUZERS